The Florida Maki's

Tuesday, November 14, 2006


The Florida Maki's
Okay at first this spot was empty because I am still figuring this blog stuff out....
Not too much to report but here goes.
First Congrats!! to my cousin Jeremiah and his wife aimee who are expecting number 5!!!
Wow, i am so having a hard time with three I can't even imagine but in my defense they are alot younger than us too.
Jenna is in her room playing right now. She loves having her own room to go and play and nobody can kick her out like her big sisters always do because she is consistently into their things...little sisters, i tell ya!! lol
Last week I moved her out of our room because bedtime was getting too hard. She just wouldn't settle down until really late and then I was being super tired in the mornings and having a hard time getting up so this is working out but I do miss her in there and went and got her last night. Once in awhile is okay until we are all use to it. The other two girls slept with us until they were like 5 and still sneak in on occasion.
Jeff started a new job today. I hope he likes it. He was working for my dad but they are almost done with these last houses and then my dad is retiring his business. We are hoping Jeff has his own license by the first of the year but it will take awhile to get the business up and running so this new job will keep us going until then.
I talked to my dad today and he is heading out to deer camp and it is really cold. I miss the hunting but not the cold. Jeff is not going this year either. It will be weird not to have venison but maybe my dad will bring us some when he comes in January to thaw out for a month or so.
I talked to Jeff's mom yesterday and she is coming in February for 6 weeks. It will be so nice to see her and have that time with her. The kids don't really get very much grandparent time because they both live in Michigan so they will be happy to see both of them.
Well I suppose that is all for now. I need to get up off the computer and go rollerblade. It is 77 degrees right now with a high of 79 expected. We went yesterday morning down by the river for 90 minutes. It was wonderful. I think we put in 11 miles!!!
I'll be back :.)

3 Comments:

  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger Amie said…

    Maybe boys really are easier than girls (that's what people with both tell us all the time). Maybe if we would of had girls we would of stopped after three LOL. Jeremiah's sister had four girls and had her tubes tied.

    I'm just now transitioning Jonah into his own crib so I can relate to the sleeping changes.

    Enjoy your beautiful weather!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Hi Michelle! I'm your cousin Beth....your Aunt Patty's daughter...LOL. Funny that's how I address myself with all of those cousins we have. How cool that you have a blog too! My sister, Heather, also has one!

    I only have one kid, so I can't imagine even 3 :) Someday I hope :)

    I tell ya...those daughters of yours sure look like Mlekos!!! :)

     
  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Choppzs said…

    Hey Michelle, this is Heather!! I just talked to Ma the other day and Dad is up there hunting with Uncle Mike. When I just read your blog about Mike hunting, it jogged my brain.

    I thought about trying to make a stop up in Baraga, but it's been so long, I don't have a clue where anyone lives anymore or even who still lives up there. Everyone has kind of spread out and about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home