The Florida Maki's

Monday, April 16, 2007

I am here today to promote my avon business.
We are in campaign 9 and you can order from my web page. if you are near me i can deliver to you for free. If you are not in my area you can pay by credit card and avon will deliver directly to you for a fee of $3.00
Happy shopping to you all and thanks for supporting my business
Michelle Maki
follow this link:
Michelle
772-581-8018 home
772-321-4183 cell
Your local avon representative
http://www.youravon.com/mmaki

3 Comments:

  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jamie said…

    I wish I knew you did Avon earlier... I just placed an order. Their bug spray/sunscreen combo is awesome- about the only thing that works for the gnats down here. That's about all I purchase from Avon and I think I'm set for awhile. Sorry I can't help ya out right now! Good luck!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    thats okay jamie just keep me in mind.
    i hope things get better for you guys real quick!!
    And Amie if you read this. I am praying for you guys. I tried posting but couldn't sign in. I had sammy c-section, nicole vbac and then jenna c-section because she was breech. they are not bad. all that matters is that the two of you are healthy.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    me, signing again....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home